Author Topic: In need of admin  (Read 70 times)

Offline marksman2

• Administrator
  • Full
  • General "Tank"
    • View Profile
In need of admin
« on: January 29, 2013, 01:12:30 am »
Greetings Assassins! Silent Clan is now in looking for a respected member to lead the CoD Black Ops 2 Board! Remember you may admin more than one board at a time. So feel free to apply;

Code: [Select]
[center]Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Admin board request
[name here][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Console:[/b]
[b]Why you should take the role of admin:[/b]

I [i][name here][/i] pledge to abide by, and respect the forum rules, whilst administrative staff of the following board.
Otherwise, I [i][name here][/i] Promise to accept the many punishments that follow.
Copy and paste this code into a reply to THIS topic. Admins will review applications and pick an admin.
For Example:

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Admin board request
Marksman2

Name:Matt Groves
Console:Playstation 3
Why you should take the role of admin: Because I am responsible enough to take command, am trustworthy, and I am the greatest!

I Matt Groves pledge to abide by, and respect the forum rules, whilst administrative staff of the following board.
Otherwise, I Matt Groves Promise to accept the many punishments that follow.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:15:57 am by marksman2 »
there are heaps of people who will try to kill you, the difference between them and me is i do it with better accuracy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline BBBorTripB

• Overwatcher
    • View Profile
Re: In need of admin
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 04:24:45 pm »
                       Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Admin board request
                                           BBBorTripB

name:Brandon lynes
Console: PS3
Why you should take the role of admin:i believe im worthy of an admin because ill follow instructions, i am a trustworthy person, i am responsible, reliable and really usefull!.

I Brandon Lynes pledge to abide by, and respect the forum rules, whilst administrative staff of the following board.
Otherwise, I Brandon Lynes Promise to accept the many punishments that follow.

Offline marksman2

• Administrator
  • Full
  • General "Tank"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 06:14:50 pm »
Greetings Assassins! Silent Clan is now in looking for a respected member to lead the CoD Black Ops 2 Board! Remember you may admin more than one board at a time. So feel free to apply;
BUT, I have heard good words of you, and we are low on members. Its yours unless anyone wants to oppose this.
I'll set you as board moderator, your in control from now. Try get some more members to the clan
there are heaps of people who will try to kill you, the difference between them and me is i do it with better accuracy.

Offline BBBorTripB

• Overwatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 02:05:15 pm »
ok ill follow that order, thanks for giving me moderator! ill get some more people on here!

Offline marksman2

• Administrator
  • Full
  • General "Tank"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 03:18:01 pm »
ok ill follow that order, thanks for giving me moderator! ill get some more people on here!

Sounds good buddy, Get to work on the black ops board whenever your ready! If you need any help working out how to edit and all that, just send a PM my way and I'll help you out